Saturday 6 May 2017

Hi,
I will design your 3d book cover in 24 hours. The book cover design in every size and orientation any you want. All of my book cover designs have been printed and published. Not too much graphics, but only what you can't ignore. I am going to give you a great super duper designing package which has more worth than $5 but you can grab this deal in only $5, exclusively on fiverr.com. I'd be glad to help you.
Why you will order me?
  • Premium Quality
  • Free source file
  • Free unlimited revisions 
  • Free print readfile
  • Free commercial use
  • Free Mock up
  • Quality Work
  • Quick Response
  • 100% Satisfaction

What i must need to get started?
  • The size you prefer
  • The orientation you prefer (portrait or landscape)
  • Content (text, logos, and everything you need included in the cover)
  • Images 
  • Color scheme
  • Your book title and subtitle
  • Author(s) name
  • Samples of book covers that you like (optional)
  • Any additional information that would help me design the best cover
  • A short description about the subject of the book


For any other information please message me at my inbox.

-----------SO WHY ARE YOU WAITING ORDER NOW-----------

Here are the link

Thanks




1 comment:

  1. I am going to give you a great super duper designing package which has more worth than $5 but you can grab this deal in only $5, exclusively on fiverr.com. I'd be glad to help you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I'll clipping path your 25 images because I don't use any quick selection methods.  All Objects will be manually clipping p...