Saturday 6 May 2017

Hi,
I'll clipping path your 25 images because I don't use any quick selection methods. 
All Objects will be manually clipping path (totally handmade selection) with pen
tool in Photoshop and cropped, So the edges would be perfectly sharp, crisp, 
no messy or unnecessary anchor points. looks natural curves, highest picture
quality. You will get it in a transparent PNG format, White background JPEG
format and PSD format. 

*Privacy Secure

I am going to give you a great super duper image background removal package 
which has more worth than $10 but you can grab this deal in only $10 exclusively
on PPH. I'd be glad to help you. 

Other services : Ebay, Amazon products background remove, change, transparent
also.

Features :
*Unlimited revisions 
*Accepted urgent project
*Accuracy with quality work 
*Quick response
*100% customer satisfaction.

Note: Please message me first If the Images needs complex background removing 
like jewels, chains, small parts ant etc.
What do you need from the Buyer to get started?
* Order 
* Send for me all images via dropbox, zip winRAR, wetransfer, email, link on web,...

For go to profile please CLICK


My Portfolio

Thanks



 

1 comment:


  1. SATURDAY, 6 MAY 2017
    Hi,
    I'll clipping path your 25 images because I don't use any quick selection methods.
    All Objects will be manually clipping path (totally handmade selection) with pen
    tool in Photoshop and cropped, So the edges would be perfectly sharp, crisp,
    no messy or unnecessary anchor points. looks natural curves, highest picture
    quality. You will get it in a transparent PNG format, White background JPEG
    format and PSD format.

    *Privacy Secure

    I am going to give you a great super duper image background removal package
    which has more worth than $10 but you can grab this deal in only $10 exclusively
    on PPH. I'd be glad to help you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I'll clipping path your 25 images because I don't use any quick selection methods.  All Objects will be manually clipping p...